Future job

 Hi, about the topic of what I would like to work in the future, I study Architecture now and the truth is that I chose this career a blindly because I was not sure what career to study, but until now I have liked the architecture and I find it very interesting. That's why I would like to work in that in the future, but as I said in the video, maybe not necessarily designing buildings (I would like to do that but I would also like to work on other related things) and I would to do diferent things or jobs. But the truth is that I also don't deny the possibility of working in other things that don't necessarily it's related with my career, for example I love photography and it was my second choice of career, so I would like to do something related to that, and I would also like very much to learn how to do tattoos and work in that sometimes.

About which aspects I would consider when choosing my job, I think it would clearly be to choose something that I like, because it must be horrible to work so much on something that you don't enjoy, and hopefully on a job that leaves me  free time jajaja. 

Finally, if you ask me what my weaknesses and strengths are, I think I get stressed out easily and I'm not very good at presenting in front of a lot of people, but I still never give up a job and I always do what I'm asked to do.

That's all, Bye.




Comentarios

  1. I think we all entered this carreer a bit blindly, so you are not alone haha I would also like to have a job different from what I study, in the video I said I would like to be a flight attendant, haha so I hope to have time in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. HAHAJ something similar really happened to me, I chose an architecture career almost blindly, but I have been getting a good surprise.
    And you in the future do everything you want to do and that you like, and so you will have thousands of good experiences and memories.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think architecture and photography complement each other very well :) Without a doubt, you have to work on what you like although this is not what you studied. We should work on what makes us happy.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Day of the plebiscite

The food