Countries i'd like to visit

 

Hello everyone, on the topic of the countries I would like to visit, there are really many because until now I have only had the opportunity to travel to Brazil and Argentina (before the pandemic and the quarantine). I would like to visit many countries with great works of Architecture like Italy or Spain to learn more about the career I am studying and especially I would like to visit countries with cultures very different from ours to expand my view of the world, for example Asian countries or even some countries of the Latinoamérica, which are very happy, lively and have many interesting aspects in their culture. But recently (due to the stress of Quarantine) I would like very much to travel to places with incredible and more relaxing landscapes, like for example Canada, which is a country that has always attracted my attention and I would like to visit it very much because of its landscapes as well as it's culture and lifestyle.

That's all, see you.

Comentarios

  1. I think Spain is a great place to learn about architecture and history. I can assure you that the dream of every architecture student is to visit the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, it is so impressive! :-)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that the places you want to go are very good options, I definitely agree with you in the desire to go to a place with relaxed landscapes, after this quarantine we all need to take a break:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with all the places you mentioned! They are all different places with different purposes, but I guess they all have their unique charm.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I very much agree with you! It is important that when studying architecture you know about the beautiful architectural works that are around the world.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Spain is a very interesting place as it has a great variety of museums where you can learn a lot about architecture and history

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Day of the plebiscite

Future job

The food