Day of the plebiscite

Hi! Last Sunday (the day of the plebiscite) my cousin picked up my father, my sister and me by car at eleven am. My sister and I were in the same voting place and my father was a little far away; so my sister and I stayed in the file to get in because there were a many people, and after of one hour we were able to get in and vote. Although the wait was long, my family and I were very happy that many people went to vote and express their opinion; and my whole family went to vote (we are twenty two people) except for my grandmother who is very old and we take care of her so she does not get the coronavirus. After we voted we went home for lunch.

I was very excited since it was the first time I voted and I really wanted to express my opinion in a historical moment, so that the country would change and be more equal. Also in my family we are very responsible when we go to vote because we believe it's important and also my uncle participates in politics and always encourages us to participate to express our opinnions.

Comentarios

  1. It's really very important to express our opinion through the vote, even more so at this historic moment, i love haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I was also suprised to see so many people voting, especially young people, it gave me a lot of joy

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ooh!! i was also very excited to vote, i was also me first time :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I'm glad ur whole family went to vote, it was a very important historical moment :-)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future job

The food