The food

 Hello everyone, I really love to eat delicious things, like everyone else, but until recently I couldn't cook anything; and lately due to the pandemic I have learned a little more, especially sweets like kuchen, feet, truffles, cakes, phosphorites (they are masses filled with quince jelly), among others. But the truth is that I like salty food more than sweet (I learned how to cook more sweet things because it seems easier to me and besides, my aunt and my grandmother who cooks very well taught me some recipes). About my favorite food, I think it's sushi and especially the pastas; whenever it's my turn to cook I make noodles with tomato sauce and cheese, because they are very easy to make and they are also very delicious.


The food I don't like is legumes, especially lentils, I hate them. 

I'm not really a fan of cooking, but I think it's important so as not to die of hunger and because it also serves to relax or distract from the u, especially now with the pandemic. That's why my aunt organized a "masterchef" at her house for the weekend, and I'm really excited because I'll be able to relax and also be able to see my cousins and my aunt, who I haven't seen in six months.

And that's all, bye.


Comentarios

  1. It's really easy to cook pasta, and it's very delicious! My favourites are fetuccini and gnocchi, although I also like traditional spaghetti sooo much hehe

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is true that cooking often serves to distract you and relax, but when you have to cook with the little time we have left for the University, instead of enjoying it is more stressful.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I very much agree with you, pasta is an easy and delicious meal. Although I like lentils haha
    And how fun the 'masterchef' sounds, I hope you have a good time and that your dish is the winner.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Day of the plebiscite

Future job