Music

 Hello everyone, personally I like a lot the topic of this week, music, because I have always liked to listen to different singers and musical genres, and in fact every day I put music on my cell phone (except when I'm in class), I really like that music can cause many feelings, sometimes it makes me happy, relaxes me or inspires me. The truth is that I don't have a favorite band or song, because my favorite songs change all the time, so one week I really like a song (and I listen to it a thousand times a day) and then I start to like other one jajaja. Or maybe I have a lot of favorite songs.

I also like many musical genres such as pop, indie, rock, some reggaeton songs, romantic songs, etc., and I also like songs from different times and languages; and I even like to listen to the soundtracks of some movies or series and instrumental music.

Personally I find that music in general is very beautiful and expresses many things, in fact I would like one day to learn to play various instruments such as guitar, keyboard or ukulele as a hobby, but I really have not had time to learn, especially since I entered the u, but I am really determined to learn one day.

That's all, bye.

Comentarios

  1. You don't really need much time to learn instruments, you just have to be constant and learn the songs you like, that way it will be easier!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also listen to the songs many times when I like it, the bad thing is that sometimes they end up boring me hahaha. I think the coolest thing about music is its variety! I hope you can learn to play an instrument soon :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Day of the plebiscite

Future job

The food