The Inglish

 Hi, about this subject of the inglish and this matter in the U, I think it is very necessary because it helps very much for life to know the english language, because it is the universal language and it is very limiting not to know it for different aspects, for example in the jobs, for understand the texts in inglish for the U or to travel outside the country, among other things. 

As for the use of blogs in this subject, I think it is a good method to improve the understanding of english, and also  it doesn't need so much time outside of the class, so I like it.

Even so, I think I still need to improve my vocabulary and pronunciation of english, but I plan to work on that by trying to incorporate the english language more into my routine, such as watching series and movies in english, paying more attention to the meaning of songs in english, thinking about how I can say some things in english, read more texts in english, among other things.

The truth is that outside of class I don't use english very much, but lately I have started trying to read more things in english, even though it takes me more time, and do the mental exercise of trying to think how some things would be said in english, since I can't practice with anyone in my house because no one knows english.

To finish, the truth is that it makes me a little nervous to speak english in public and I find this subject a little more difficult  (because my english base in school was very bad) but I feel that I have learned more in the english classes at the U and I also plan to continue practicing on my own.

I think that's all, bye everyone.


Comentarios

  1. I also think that english is very important to function, both to know new places and for work life

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Day of the plebiscite

Future job

The food